Wednesday, March 26, 2014

New Beginnings




Hi everyone!  Welcome to my blog.  I plan to post my artwork, thoughts, and some photos as I go along.  It is my hopes that my blog/site will grow as time goes by.

This is my first time blogging - so please bear with me as I am figuring out how to do this... 

A little bit about myself:  I am a visual effects artist with over 14 years of experience and 33 feature films under my belt. Some of the movies I have worked on are:  Fantastic Four, The Amazing Spiderman, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, and Disney's Bolt.  I was born hearing-impaired in Indonesia -- I read lips and wear a hearing aid.  I use my circumstances as a motivation to work really hard to achieve my dreams and be grateful for the blessings in my life.  Also - it teaches me humility, grace, and how to laugh at myself in certain situations!





No comments:

Post a Comment